The farewell is over! And it went pretty well, Staccato did not screw up as we all thought it would. So thats great actually, and it was wonderful seeing all those seniors again. Shall not elaborate any further, it gets boring cause ppl wrote about it already.
Went to Msia yesterday with Mum, eldest sis and her husband, and eldest bro. Shopped for the whole day and night, foot got blistered. Bought stuff, am really happy :D
School`s like gonna reopen really soon and i don`t know whether to look forward to it or not. Yes and no, i guess. Shant say why cause I`m really lazy to type.
I`m not used to the thought of being a sec3, not used to the thought that I`m gonna be 15. Not used to the thought that the current choir comm is gonna step down and let my batch take over..
Next year us gonna be a hallulejah! busy year. But i like it ! Better than lazing around doing nothing at all. SYF is next year, VOS 2007 is next year.. Kinda scary. 0.0
I MISS ALL MY FRIENDS !!!!!!!!!!!
Okay thats very very random but just a sudden thought that flew through my mind. Haha. Siao lah. but school means seeing ALL of them once more ! School also means making new friends in my new class. Abit excited. :D
But school means Math and A Math, and that kinda suck.
School also means being punished for unfinished homework.
SHIT !